Sam Bat KB1 Maple BatItem Number: 19259276
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Crafted from the top 5% of hard maple wood, the Sam Bat® KB1 Black and Cherry Maple Bat is engineered for exceptional durability and performance. A great transitional bat from aluminum to wood, the full-cup KB1 Maple has undergone exclusive Zero Pressure processing to maintain it's natural strength. Sam Bat® is the bat of choice for over 100 major league players.
- Full-cup design
- Ultra-durable maple wood construction for incredible bat strength and performance
- Selected from the top 5% of prime hard maple
- Zero pressure process maintains the wood's natural strength
- Great transitional bat from aluminum to wood
- Handle: 29/32"
- Approx. barrel diameter: 2-1/2"
- Approx. length-to-weight ratio: -2 to -3
- Profile: C271
- Vendor color: black/cherry
- Sam Bat® is the bat of choice for over 100 pro's
- Model: KB1MAPLE
- Sam Bat
SAM BAT WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Sam Bat® does not offer warranty on any wood bat damaged or broken during use
- If the bat has suffered damage in transit, Sam Bat will replace it
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country of Origin: Canada
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bug Sam bat What is this bat for baseball or softball? Anyone can tell me ? Thks! September 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by eRoc817 Awesome bat , great quality This bat is a really nice wood bat , it is a quality bat it's not some cheap wood bat however people that write bad reviews for bats breaking maybe mishit the ball but u have to understand they are wooden bats , anyway this bat is a high quality bat the price is a little high at $119 but u really get what u pay for. This bat has awesome pop to it and has a really nice feel when u swing it thru the zone. When u make good contact with the ball the sound and feel is so amazing!!!!!!! Good job for making great bats SAM BAT !!!!!!! Keep it up July 22, 2013
1-2 of 2