Yes! Men's Callie-12 PutterItem Number: 19285996
Price: $129.93 to $129.97
Take An Additional 25% Off Select Clearance Items! Discount applied in cart. (See Promotion Details)
This Callie-12 is a classic, heel-toe weighted blade design with a plumber neck for better alignment and weight distribution. It has a moderate 45 degree toe hang that combined with the plumber neck provides the best of both worlds. Golfers can feel the weight of the head and experience stability through impact. The TPU insert, cavity alignment line and the C-Grooves on the Yes! Men's Callie-12 Putter means easy alignment on every putt.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Heel-toe weighted blade design
- Moderate Toe Hang
- Plumber neck offsets the head from the shaft for better alignment and weight distribution
- For players with a slight arc path - the stroke profile of the majority of golfers
- C-Groove Technology grips the ball's surface - 21.5% quicker forward roll
- Vibration dampening insert - precision milled "through-slot" holds a thermoplastic polyurethane insert (TPU) that captures unwanted vibration
- True-Square alignment helps frame the golf ball closer to the center of gravity
- Loft: 3.0°
- Lie: 70.0°
- Length: 34" or 35"
- Head weight: 342g
- Hosel/Shaft: Plumber Neck
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yes!!! Excellent I was using a Ping Anser 2 and switched to the Callie. The putts are much easier to line up and as a result I am sinking more putts. The ball also rolls better off the face of this putter no matter how long of a putt I am attempting. I have used this putter for 4 rounds. I was shooting in the mid 70's consistently but have now lowered that to 3 rounds in the low 70's amd 1 round under 70. I recommend this putter highly!!! May 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gar.24 it is light and you can line a putt up with this club. the sales person was very helpful with this purchase. i liked the fill of the putter when iwas putting on the green in your store. it was light and had a good fill to it. i hope this helps me out on the putting greens this year. March 25, 2014
1-2 of 2