Crosman Nitro Venom .177 Caliber Pellet Gun - HardwoodItem Number: 19286106
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Crosman® Nitro Venom delivers serious hunting power with a shooting velocity up to 1200 fps. The air rifle features Gas Piston Technology which uses nitrogen as the power source instead of a steel spring. It also has an ambidextrous, hardwood stock built to withstand any weather condition and a raised cheek piece for a more balanced and consistent shot. This BB gun includes a CenterPoint® 3-9x32 scope to line up your shot.
- .177 caliber power
- Single shot capacity
- Break barrel mechanism
- Gas Piston Technology uses nitrogen as the power source instead of a steel spring
- Dramatically reduces felt recoil by eliminating the "double hit" and "spring torque" of a steel spring
- Quicker lock time leads to increased accuracy
- Velocity up to 1200 fps (w/alloy)
- All-weather hardwood stock with modified beavertail forearm designed to provide a wider surface area, for a more balanced, consistent shot every time
- Thick ventilated rubber recoil pad for maximum recoil absorption
- Precision rifled steel barrel with fluted muzzle break
- Integral rail mounting system makes mounting optics quick and easy
- Includes CenterPoint® 3-9x32 scope
- Length: 46.25"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
- Model: CVW1K77NP
NOTICE: The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, and the city of Philadelphia, PA is prohibited. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Country Of Origin: China