Adventure Medical Kits Sportsman Series Whitetail Medical Kit
NOW: $42.97 (14% off!)
No one plans to get hurt while hunting, camping or fishing, but it's best to have a first aid kit on hand just in case. The Adventure Medical Kits® Sportsman Series Whitetail Medical Kit contains supplies to treat injuries most commonly sustained by outdoor enthusiasts participating in high-risk activities like hunting. With enough supplies to treat 1-4 people for 1-4 days, you can be sure you're prepared in case of an emergency.
- Contains supplies to treat the types of injuries hunters and fisherman are most likely to sustain - designed for high-risk activities
- Designed to treat 1-4 people for 1-4 days
- For treating penetrating wounds, wound cleaning, treating blisters and burns, serious bleeding, sprains/strains and muscle aches/pains
- Weight: 15 oz
- Size: 7.5" x 6" x 2"
- 6 adhesive fabric bandages, 1" x 3"
- 4 adhesive fabric bandages, knuckle
- 3 butterfly closure bandages
- 1 conforming gauze bandage, 3"
- 2 sterile gauze dressings, 2" x 2"
- 2 sterile gauze dressings, 4" x 4"
- 2 non-adherent sterile dressings 3" x 4"
- 1 pair Nitrile gloves
- 1 set of instructions, "Easy Care Bleeding"
- 1 trauma pad, 5" x 9"
- 14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin
- 1 pair of 4" EMT shears
- 1 pencil
- 3 safety pins
- 1 splinter picker/tick remover forceps
- 1 Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine
- 1 patient assessment form
- 2 After-Bite wipes
- 2 antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 ibuprofen (200 mg)
- 1 set of instructions, "Easy Care Medications"
- 2 plastic, disposable enema bags
- 6 after cut and scrape antiseptic wipe
- 1 pkg of 2 cotton-tipped applicators
- 1 petrolateum dressing 3" x 3"
- 1 set of instructions "Easy Care Wound"
- 1 Skin Tac topical adhesive wipes
- 1 irrigation syringe, 10 cc, 18 gauge tip
- 1 tape - Ż" x 10 yards
- 3 single-use triple antibiotic ointment
- Model #: 0105-0387
- Adventure Medical Kits
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 19395276
Rated 4 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jonie23 LOVED It! I bought mine 10 % off and on clearance at the same time. It was $32.69! I thought it would be $50.00. I keep it in my Survival kit. I highly recommend this product. October 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby CDT Good kit! Good basic first aid kit. Lots of supplies and patient card for documentation. For rifle hunting I supplement this kit with my Army IFAK in case of gun shot wounds. I also carry a snake bite kit as well. September 24, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby cmcamp First Class First Aid Medical Kit While I haven't used it yet (and hope never to!), this was recommended by a Dick's Associate when I asked him for a price check on another first aid kit. It has more than the other kit and that's what sold me on it (it was on clearance from around $45 to $16)! August 11, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Walter88 overpriced I was.disappointed in the medical kit. for what it contained, It was overpriced at $50.00....... $10.00 would have been more realistic. September 11, 2014
1-4 of 4