Daiwa Steez Spinning Reels
The Daiwa® Steez Spinning Reel is super lightweight and stocked with advanced Daiwa® technologies and design. The Air Metal magnesium body, side cover and rotor add support without the extra weight, and the DigiGear™ gear design ensures efficiency and smoothness. With infinite anti-reverse, a tubular stainless Air Bail® and a sealed, waterproof drag system, the Steez offers top of the line performance for anglers.
- Super lightweight Steez spinning reel
- Air Metal magnesium body, side-cover and rotor add support without the extra weight
- Air Spool (ultra-lightweight composite) with reverse-taper (ABS) design
- Digigear™ digital gear design ensures efficency
- 11 CRBB super corrosion resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Tubular Stainless Air Bail®
- Infinite Anti-Reverse eliminates backplay
- Advanced Locomotive Levelwind
- Washable design with sealed, waterproof drag system
- Precision, super micro-pitch drag adjustment
- Pillar-type tight oscillation system, extra-quiet and smooth
- Precision, stainless main shaft
- Model: STEEZ2500
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Line Capacity (yd/lb): 135/6, 110/8, 90/10
- Inches per Turn: 27.9"
- Max Drag: 15.4 lbs.
- Weight: 7.0 oz.
Country of Origin: JapanWeb ID: 19434426