Okuma Convector Levelwind ReelItem Number: 19434566
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Okuma® Convector Levelwind Reel is a durable and reliable reel built for salmon/steelhead fishing. The Convector Levelwind has 2 stainless steel ball bearings and 1 quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing, and a TI coated strong arm levelwind. The Multi-Disk drag system reduces heat and friction with Rulidium washers and the reel also features dual anti-reverse, self-lubricating gears, and anodized machined aluminum spools.
- Convector levelwind reel
- TI coated strong arm levelwind
- Multi-Disk Rulidium drag system
- 2 stainless steel ball bearings and 1 quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual Anti-Reverse
- Self lubricating gears
- Silver anodized machined aluminum spools
- Spool Stabilizing System for increased freespool
- Stainless Steel Body Armor on all 55 reels
- Model: CV-55L
- Gear Ratio: 4.0:1
- Monofilament Line Capacity (yd/lb): 680/25, 520/30, 440/40
- Bearings: 2BB + 1RB
- Line Retrieve: 34"
- Max Drag: 22 lbs.
- Retrieve: Right
- Weight: 34.7 oz.
Country Of Origin: China