Merrell Women's Barefoot Run Ascend Glove Trail Running Shoe
Trade in your old outdoor shoes and kick up your work out in the Merrell® Women's Barefoot Run Ascend Glove trail running shoe. The lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper is soft and flexible, enhancing the performance of runners of all levels. The TrailProtect midsole pad provides additional support, absorbing shock and helping you maintain stability. Keep up your stamina as you go the distance in the Merrell Ascend Glove shoe.
- Soft fabric and synthetic upper enhances comfort and flexibility
- MotionMesh delivers optimal breathability and mobility
- Breathable mesh lining maximizes air-flow
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts
- TrailProtect pad offers additional support off road
- Vibram® rubber outsole enhances traction on rugged terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle) and air dry for best results
- Omm drop/ 6mm cush / 10.5mm stack height
- Weight: 5 oz
- Style: J48050
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 19458816
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EBrea78 Love these shoes I have to admit that I was a bit leery about purchasing these shoes. I worry about taking the reviews that others post all that seriously; I prefer to experience it for myself. Within 2 minutes of trying on these shoes, I was sold. I wear them to the gym, for trail runs and for pavement running. There is ample room in the toe box and they literally fit like a glove. I will be buying a backup pair in another color as well. One note--I normally wear a size 8.5 and I had to purchase these in a 7.5 so they seem to run a bit large. Other than that--no complaints! November 28, 2013
1-1 of 1