Pro-Tec The Y Roller
Get the relief and relaxation your body needs in The Y Roller from Pro-Tec. Made from Elastomer, this Pro-Tec product is durable and comfortable and offers a great massage for hamstrings, quads, calf muscles and back muscles. Proven to reduce muscle fatigue, The Y Roller also increases flexibility, is great for myofascial release and delivers dual or single ridge options for targeted, aggressive massages.
- Great for hamstrings, quadriceps, calf muscles and back muscles
- Dual or single ridge option offers targeted massage
- Can roll between ridges for a variety of massages
- Made from Elastomer, a high density, durable foam
- Promotes flexibility, myofascial release
- Diameter: 6"
- Length: 15.5"
- Great for deep tissue massage
- Reduces muscle fatigue, promotes flexibility, boosts performance
- Style: YROLLER
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 19486866
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by GalGal The Y Roller puts the Y in Yes I use this Y roller after short runs to massage my thighs, calves, shins and lower back. Rolling this helps to alleviate tightness and pain. I love the ridges to really work in the muscles. I also love the support. I am a weightlifter and weigh around 235lbs and it doesnt bend or give way to my weight. Solid product. May 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mo Great roller This roller has the ridges that help get a deeper roll on those muscles you need to work on. Great for rolling out knots and getting deeper into certain muscle groups that other rollers can't get to. The only con is that it is shorter than most other rollers, but that also makes it easier to take to sporting events. May 11, 2013
1-2 of 2