Field & Stream Inferno Spinning RodItem Number: 19487076
Field & Stream™ Inferno Rods are built to handle a variety of fishing conditions. Each Inferno rod is constructed with 24 ton graphite to provide anglers with a durable, long lasting rod. Aluminum Oxide guides carry line smoothly from the reel and reduce friction that affects performance. Complete with a split grip and blank-through-handle design, Field & Stream™ Inferno Spinning Rods offer all day comfort and amazing sensitivity.
- 24 ton graphite rod blank for lasting durability
- Aluminum Oxide guides carry line smoothly and reduce friction
- Split grip with high density EVA handles for all-day comfort
- 1 piece blank through rod construction offers high bite transmission
- Field & Stream
For information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-677-4771.
Rod Power & Length: UL 5'0"
- Model: FEHIS501UL
- Line Weight: 2-6 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/32-1/4 oz.
California Proposition 65
Country Of Origin: China