Seaguar Fluoro Premier Saltwater Fluorocarbon LeaderItem Number: 19550606
Price: $14.99 to $29.99
The Seaguar® Fluoro Premier Saltwater Fluorocarbon Leader boasts Double Structure Technology that makes it one of the strongest leaders available. The smaller diameter and increased knot and tensile strength make for a very soft line with low memory that is virtually invisible to fish. The non-absorbent, high-density fluorocarbon material resists cold conditions and is also UV and chemical resistant.
- Double Structure Technology enhances impact and knot strength
- Smaller diameter and increased knot and tensile strength
- Very soft line with low memory
- Less visible underwater than monofilament line
- Virtually invisible to fish
- Ideal for any leader fishing from 12-80 lbs.
- Made with 100% Seaguar™ resins
- Non-absorbent, high-density fluorocarbon material resists cold conditions
- UV and chemical resistant
Country Of Origin: Japan
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chip Best leader around I fish the shallowater and oyster bars and this leader holds up time after time May 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by FishingInTampa Best fluorocarbon made! This is the best fluorocarbon leader material made! May 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cmaustin80 Best Leader Material Out There I've been using Seaguar for about 4 years now & it's the only leader material I carry. It's invisible enough for trout, snook & redfish on the flats & strong enough to pull big snook from under docks & bridge piling. April 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dick79 fishing leader This product will be used to make fishing leaders for salt water. It provides good strength and durability and resists cutting on snags. It is also invisible in water. March 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by patakey This product has great features Good leader. I buy this brand all of the time and use it with power pro braid for inshore fishing. August 15, 2013
1-5 of 5