Gregory Women's Maya 18 DaypackItem Number: 19589256
Free Shipping Eligible on Backpacks! (See Promotion Details)
Looking for the perfect pack for your active, outdoor lifestyle? The Gregory® Women's Maya 18 Daypack is designed to keep you comfortable and hydrated while ensuring you have access to your gear when you need it. The Bio-Sync Suspension system utilizes tendon-like attachments to create a pack that moves with you, perfect for high-aerobic activities. On-the-fly compression lets you pull your pack in closer as you deplete the reservoir.
- Bio-Sync™ ATS Suspension
- Women's-specific design
- Uses tendon-like attachments to connect the harness & waist belt to the pack that stretch & retract as you move for superior performance during high aerobic activities
- Aero-mesh back panel for cooling comfort
- Internal on-the-fly system compresses contents to keep the pack balanced & centered
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration port and sleeve with tube management system on the harness
- Full back zippered access lets you load & fill up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual waist belt pockets for easy access
- Side mesh pockets
- Fleece-lined media pocket
- Interior mesh organizer with key clip
- Webbing loop lets you affix a reflector or bicycle light
- Great for trail hiking, biking and other active outdoor activities
Bio-Sync™ Active Trail Suspension:
- Flexible tendons attach the shoulder harness and waist belt to the body of the pack, allowing it to move with your body
- On-the-fly quick access internal compression lets you pull the pack in closer to your back as you deplete the fluid in the reservoir
- Back panel allows full access for loading & filling the reservoir
- Moisture-wicking fabric on harnesses and waist belt keep you cool at the main contact points
- Use a flexible tape measure to measure torso length from your C7 vertebrate (base of the neck) to the area of your spine that's level with the very top of your hip bone. This equals the torso measurement listed in the sizing below.
- Capacity: 18L
- Torso measurement: 14"-20"
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Country Of Origin: Philippines
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanne Wow!!!! Great for a day hike. The perfect amount of pockets. June 27, 2014
1-1 of 1