Thank you for visiting Dick's Sporting Goods. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 1-877-846-9997 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.

Nickent F26 Ti Fairway Wood - Dick's Sporting Goods

Nickent F26 Ti Fairway Wood

Item Number: 19640356
Price: $69.93 $199.99*
You save: $130.06 (65%)
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)



SHIPPING INFO: Usually ships in 1 - 2 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available (normally $7.19)
Note: Shipping restrictions may apply.

Product Availability & Price

Product Information

Customer Reviews

The F26 Ti woods are the longest and most technologically advanced clubs ever made by Nickent. They are ideal for golfers of all skill sets thanks to the Change Your Game adjustable technology. Featuring a Brazed Titanium Construction, Full Face Flex, and Variable Face Technology, the Nickent Men's F26 Ti Fairway Wood is designed for longer distance, more playability and more forgiveness.


  • Titanium construction maximizes CT to get the distance of a driver in a fairway wood
  • New full face flex technology maximizes spring-like effect on all shots for faster ball speeds in all locations
  • Dense Tungsten Sole Screw moves CG low and closer to the face for low spin and more distance
  • Variable Face Technology is oval-shaped, extending from low on the heel to high on the toe, for more forgiveness and distance on off-center hits
  • Change Your Game (CYG) Technology features a new hosel that can be adjusted to 26 distinct settings to alter face angle by up to 3 degrees, lie angle by up to 3 degrees and loft by up to 1.5 degrees
  • Face Angle adjustment helps to reduce hooks and slices
  • Lie Angle adjustment promotes shot-shaping and trajectory control
  • Loft Angle helps to improve gapping
  • To close the club face: Place in "L" setting: this setting promotes a right-to-left ball flight, helping to reduce slices, with a mid-trajectory
  • To open the club face: Place in "R" setting: this setting promotes a left-to-right ball flight, helping to reduce hooks, with a mid-trajectory
  • To create an upright lie angle: Place in "NU" setting: this setting promotes a draw and a higher trajectory
  • The "N" setting is a neutral face, loft and lie angle: this setting promotes a straight flight a mid-trajectory
  • White crown finish promotes easier alignment and instills more confidence at address
  • Deep Face and Low CG for longer distance while Easy-To-Hit from the fairway
  • UST Mamiya® Attas3 shaft is lightweight and the longest and straightest shaft ever developed by UST Mamiya
  • Lamkin® R.E.L. 360° grip
  • Nickent

Strong 3-Wood SPECS:
  • Loft: 13.0°
  • Lie: 58.0°
  • Length: 43.5"
  • Swing Weight: D2

3-Wood SPECS:
  • Loft: 14.5°
  • Lie: 58.0°
  • Length: 43.0"
  • Swing Weight: D2

5-Wood SPECS:
  • Loft: 17.0°
  • Lie: 58.5°
  • Length: 42.5"
  • Swing Weight: D2

Country Of Origin: China

Customer Reviews

Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Weekend Golfer (95-105) avg score Strong 3 - Very forgiving club 200-225 yards in the fairway 95% of the time, the other 5% came off the toe, average swing speed 95-100. It feels and hits better than my cobra bafflers. April 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by great club, great price Club is easy to hit, solid feel and good distance. Head cover is poor quality and cheap materials. April 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by flys far Off tee ball went straight and long ,easy to hit ,forgiving on off center hits .This club was a major improvment over old three wood .looks good feels good good . December 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great product! I received the f26 ti fairway wood and tested it against a callaway razr fit. The first ball off the ground with the new three wood gave me all indications I had made a wise choice. The f26 ti 3 wood is hands down a better club for me from the tee or fairway. It is a great product and I wish they had a f26 driver and I'd buy it and retire my current driver! June 28, 2013
1-4 of 4