2XU Men's Compression Recovery Knee High Sock
Speed your recovery after an intense training session with the 2XU Compression Recovery Knee High sock. A graduated compression fit ensures circulation in a recovery sock that comes with a medically engineered knit construction. Vented toe panel keeps you cool and dry with every wear while antibacterial fights odors and SPF 50+ protects from the sun. Zoned padding maximizes comfort in a 2XU sock that reduces muscle fatigue and speeds recovery.
- PWX Fabric Technology
- Medically Engineered Circular Knit Construction
- Anatomically designed foot beds for a custom fit
- Graduated Compression Fit boosts circulation
- Compression Fit Technology fabric comes with moisture management zones and muscle containment
- Engineered Foot Bed and Heel for Achilles support
- Zoned padding to heel and balls of feet
- Linked toe cage boosts comfort and withstands prolonged wear
- Invista Lycra® Sport Fabric
- Maximum Moisture Management from Vented Toe Panel keeps you cool and dry
- Antibacterial fights odors
- SPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Increased circulation
- Reduces muscle fatigue, damage, injury
- Speeds recovery
- Great for post workout or competition, extended resting, sleeping and rehabbing
- DVT Protection when traveling
- Style: MA2440E
- Sock Size: X Small = Shoe Size: Men's 4-6.5, Calf Girth 13''
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8.5, Calf Girth 14''
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 8-10.5, Calf Girth 16''
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 10-12.5, Calf Girth 17''
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14+, Calf Girth 18''
- Sock Size: XX Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14+, Calf Girth 19''
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 19668686
Rated 4 out of 5 by 11 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by michael So tight that I couldn't get them on I just bought these 2 days ago in XL to help with swelling in my legs but they are so tight that I couldn't get them on even with help from my nurse. I even went up a size compared to what the size chart says. Wish they were available in XXL. January 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by jjk245 Great compression socks I am actually wearing these due to varicose vein problems. They run in my family man I am trying to be proactive. I drive a lot for work and these do the trick. The plain black collar works well with biz casual clothes too. These are much better quality than what the doctor tried to get me to go with and i have no problem wearing them around all of the time. I am a guy that has always wore quarter socks (even with work clothes), so that says something. January 9, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by ToDifficult Very difficult to put on Ordered 2 pair of the Men's Recovery Sock in size XL per the chart for a shoe size of 13 medium. It took 2 of us to get the sock on and both of us to get it off. Husband says they are comfortable while he is wearing them, but way too difficult to get on and off. Returned 1 pair to the store for refund. I couldn't believe how much trouble we had getting them on. Too bad XL is the largest size available. June 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandon Excellently Versatile Product I work on my feet all day, and I love these socks. They keep my legs feeling fresh, even after a long day. They're fantastic for travel or if you'll be sitting a long time. Helps prevent that dead leg feeling and swollen feet/ankles. Speeds recovery after a long run. I don't know what I'd do without these socks. June 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JC Feet Enjoyment What a great sock it helps those sore feet threw out the day. May 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg828 Compression Sock The person who helped me and told me about this product as correct on everything. It fits and feels great! I would definitely recommend this product. March 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by dottie12 It does the job It does the job of keeping my ankles and legs from swelling up. March 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BS Great product Wow, these socks are awesome! Really do the job! My calves feel so much better! January 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by cowboy Great pair of socks I bought the stockings to use when I play pickleball and other exercises. They have a great feel and I believe they are giving my legs the support I need. I do wish, however, that the amount of compression was listed as I wear regular compression stockings that are prescribed for me. June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hurting Feet Changed my World!!! Compression socks are they best investment I've ever made for my feet! I have been laying on my but for years and I recently started walking again to get in shape. Thanks to these socks (and some effort) I am now walking 5 miles a day and losing weight and inches. I don't even get on my treadmill without these these socks. I weigh about 300 lbs right now and these socks give me the support that allows me to get back on it every day without the extreme pain in my feet, great buy for those that are pushing their bodies! June 4, 2013