2XU Men's Compression Performance Running Knee High Socks
Take your training to the next level with the 2XU Compression Performance Running Knee High sock. Made with Compression Fit Technology, this 2XU sock boosts muscle containment while graduated fit increases circulation and cuts down on shin splints. An engineered foot bed supports the Achilles and adds comfort in the ball and heel of the foot in a sock that is great for any sport and speeds the recovery process after a taxing workout.
- Compression socks for running, endurance activities, workouts, competitions, racing and general sporting activities
- Made of PWX fabric technology featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow
- Zoned compression panels help support increased blood flow and muscle containment for quick recovery time
- Creates consistent and powerful pressure with medical circular 360-degree knit construction
- Invista Lyrca® Sport Fabric offers graduated fit for circulatory benefits and quicker recovery
- Protects your body with extreme moisture management, antibacterial and SPF 50+ sun protection
- Recommended recovery use for post workout or competition, rehab from injury or surgery, extended periods in a static or sedentary position, sleeping or DVT protection when traveling
- Designed to help boost circulation, increase oxygen to muscles and reduce shin splints
- Flexible tongue zone minimizes fabric at the top of ankle for flexibility
- Engineered Foot Bed supports Achilles, zone padded for heel, balls of feet
- Linked toe cage boosts comfort, prolonged wear
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Style: MA2442E
- Sock Size: X Small = Shoe Size: Men's 4-6.5, Calf Girth 13''
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8.5, Calf Girth 14''
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 8-10.5, Calf Girth 16''
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 10-12.5, Calf Girth 17''
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14+, Calf Girth 18''
- Sock Size: XX Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14+, Calf Girth 19''
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 19668706
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 26 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave Awesome! As a 37 year old Marine, I am old by service standards, and the body sure doesn't recover like it used to. These compression socks are amazing! No more pain while running. Wear them for 30 minutes post-workout; no more soreness. I just wish 2XU could cover my entire body; I might look goofy, but I'd be able to perform & recover like I was able to in my 20s. Completely amazing product for the older athlete who still pushes hard. Buy them & you will see what I'm talking about. January 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Running4theprize Great product I tried a small and a medium. They both felt fine. However the chart recommended a small. I choose a small and I am glad I did. No problems running over fifteen miles. Putting them on is no problem if you follow instructions. January 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam19 Relief The performance sock lives up to its claim. My Doctor recommended wearing them after my surgery. It does the job. My legs seem lighter when I wear them. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by BoxngKngaroo Fantastic Support I bought these socks when I had severe pain in my shins and calves due to tissue damage while training for a marathon. These socks significantly reduce vibration/impact on these muscles, helping in reducing fatigue. If you're wearing them for shorter runs, they will feel comfortable but their true benefit becomes apparent on longer runs. Went for an 15-miler last weekend and when fatigue began to set in, it still felt like I had a fresh pair of legs all thanks to these socks. The toes and ankles are also held nicely in place, yet not too tight to be uncomfortable. It is highly recommended that you continue to wear these for an hour to two (time permitting, of course) after the run. As the muscles are recovering, these socks really quicken that process as well. July 13, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Josh64 Tore quickly I have only worn then about 5 times and they tore at the top while pulling them up. Felt good wearing them prior to this but not worth the $. May 27, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by JJ68 Disappointed Luckily I opened the package and looked at the socks before I wrapped them as a present for my son. I was shocked to find that they wete used. One was stretched out on top and both had little balls on them from rubbing in a shoe. Dicks refunded my money and said that someone must have restocked them without looking at them. I wasn't thrilled with the rough feel of the material and thought it might cause a rash on someone with sensitive skin. February 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by eagle2 Love the way my legs feel after my workout Bought these for my husband to help alleviate aching legs during his long walks. He says they are comfortable and have helped. December 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mac this is a great running sock comfort and great support and i would highly recommend this product November 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gina8 A worthwhile investment! My teenage son runs cross country and often complains about how sore his calves are after practice. $50 for socks?! Outlandish. But I caved anyway and bought him a pair. After just walking around the house wearing them, he raved over how better his calves feel. Now all I need is another $50 to buy him a second pair. I've even recommended my 70-yr-old mother buy herself a pair of the recovery socks for her to wear in the evening after a long day on her feet. October 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by triathlete411 Great feel and support These socks add a level of support that rivals most "ACE" wraps with the comfortable of baseball (or football) socks. Having a slight strain in my calf, these socks added enough support and comfort to continue training without any discomfort during my running days. The runs would last anywhere between 1 - 3 hours depending upon my schedule. September 9, 2014