2XU Women's Compression Recovery Knee High Socks
Speed your recovery after an intense training session with the 2XU Compression Recovery Knee High sock. A graduated compression fit ensures circulation in a recovery sock that comes with a medically engineered knit design. The vented toe panel keeps you cool and dry with every wear while antibacterial fights odors and SPF 50+ protects from the sun. Zoned padding maximizes comfort in a 2XU sock that reduces muscle fatigue and speeds recovery.
- PWX Fabric Technology
- Medically Engineered Circular Knit Construction
- Anatomically designed foot beds for a custom fit
- Graduated Compression Fit boosts circulation
- Compression Fit Technology fabric comes with moisture management zones, muscle containment
- Engineered Foot Bed and Heel for Achilles support
- Zoned padding to heel and balls of feet
- Linked toe cage boosts comfort during prolonged wear
- Invista Lycra® Sport Fabric
- Maximum Moisture Management from Vented Toe Panel keeps you cool and dry
- Antibacterial fights odors
- SPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Increased circulation
- Reduces muscle fatigue, damage and injury
- Speeds recovery
- Great for post workout or competition, extended resting, sleeping and rehabbing
- DVT Protection when traveling
- Style: WA2441E
- Sock Size: X Small = Shoe Size: Women's 5.5-8, Calf Girth 13''
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Women's 7.5-10, Calf Girth 14''
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Women's 9.5-12, Calf Girth 16''
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Women's 11-14, Calf Girth 17''
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Women's 13-15.5+, Calf Girth 18''
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 19668726
Rated 4.7 out of 5áby 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby mtnmedwoman Great Product! Loved it, felt great on, light weight, durable, actually helped me with some low back pain! I was surprised. Worth EVERY PENNY! I will buy more in the future! :) October 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Dipper B Great for recovery I love these socks for recovery after a long run. They fit well & make my legs feel great! May 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby REZ Worth the money I bought the socks originally for long flights. they worked! then started wearing them after long runs, to recover. I even sleep in them. My legs are not sore at all in the following day. great fit! January 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby angie My dogs feel great! I orderd these based on my fellow nurses that are using there to help with just feeling like our legs are so tired after a 12 hr shift. These have really helped! I will probabley order another pair! December 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby JenC No more swollen feet My doctor recommended compression socks for a long 15 hour flight. They are truely amazing! They take a little time to get on but do the job and comfortable once on. During flights my feet and toes are usually quite puffy and swollen. After wearing the socks - I'm a convert - no swollen feet or cankles! November 25, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5áby cgj4nyc headline My shoe size is right at the 'border'. I bought a small because my calves are not large. However, the foot is definitely too small. the box does not give much help for women with normal size calves who wear a large size shoe. November 20, 2013
1-6 of 6