2XU Women's Compression Running Knee High Socks
Take your training to the next level with the 2XU Compression Running Knee High sock. Made with Compression Fit Technology, this 2XU sock boosts muscle containment while graduated fit increases circulation and cuts down on shin splints. An engineered foot bed supports the Achilles and adds comfort in the ball and heel of the foot in a sock that is great for any sport and speeds the recovery process after a taxing workout or training session.
- Compression socks for running, endurance activities, workouts, competitions, racing and general sporting activities
- Made of PWX fabric technology featuring zoned breathability panels for maximum airflow
- Zoned compression panels help support increased blood flow and muscle containment for quick recovery time
- Creates consistent and powerful pressure with medical circular 360-degree knit construction
- Invista Lyrca® Sport Fabric offers graduated fit for circulatory benefits and quicker recovery
- Protects your body with extreme moisture management, antibacterial and SPF 50+ sun protection
- Recommended recovery use for post workout or competition, rehab from injury or surgery, extended periods in a static or sedentary position, sleeping or DVT protection when traveling
- Designed to help boost circulation, increase oxygen to muscles and reduce shin splints
- Flexible tongue zone minimizes fabric at the top of ankle for flexibility
- Engineered Foot Bed supports Achilles, zone padded for heel, balls of feet
- Linked toe cage boosts comfort, prolonged wear
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Style: WA2443E
- Sock Size: X Small = Shoe Size: Women's 5.5-8, Calf Girth 13''
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Women's 7.5-10, Calf Girth 14''
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Women's 9.5-12, Calf Girth 16''
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Women's 11-14, Calf Girth 17''
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Women's 13-15.5+, Calf Girth 18''
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 19668746
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 50 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by socks comfortable socks I have worn the socks on a couple of long runs. They are comfortable, but I don't know that they have improved my training level. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stef1017 Shin splints gone Whenever I ran, within a few minutes I would get shin splints. With these socks, I've been wearing them for about a week now and haven't had any pain! Highly recommend. I am a size 8 in shoes and a small in workout pants, and a medium is perfect. The small size they recommended is too small. December 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ftballgrl5659 good but... This is a very good product. It provides excellent compression and helps with muscle fatigue. The only suggestion I can make is to not pick your size using the shoe sizes suggested on Dick's website...unless your body is completely average everywhere. I recommend going to the 2XU website for their size chart. It is based on both shoe size and calf circumference. Choosing your size this way will save you the hassel of having to exchange the item for a different size, like I did. November 26, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by naturalist84 Love this produce after one use I bought these socks just yesterday for a race I was in today. I was so impressed with how well these socks kept my feet from blowing up like balloons. I wear an 8.5 shoe, but I have a slightly bigger calf muscle so I went with the medium size. I know 43 dollars seems a little pricy for socks, but they did what they are suppost to do. May 30, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ros6125 Just what I needed I purchased the Compression running socks because I'll be traveling to Africa and the flight lasts over 17 hours and my ankles and feet swell a lot. So, I tried them on but I haven't worn them for any length of time. They feel good and I'm sure they'll help the swelling. April 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by RunPir8Grl These socks are a great quality and great price! I'm very impressed with the 2XU compression running socks. The benefits are endless and offer great quality at a great price! March 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Runnerchik1 comfortable fit and I love how my legs feel after a long run. very helpful for my half-marathon. Perfect fit & color. The compression helped my calves during my half-marathon last weekend. March 7, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by 123 Questionable sizing I bought these in Size SMALL for my wife who wears a size 7.5 shoe which is in line with the recommended size chart. She was not able to get them on her foot...too tight. I returned them and will try a larger size. She did like the quality and color. January 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danny Love them. Great product. Legs feel less tired after running with them on. January 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by AchyFeet wanted to try this product My husband bought me 2 types of compression socks for Christmas. This one has just the right amount of compression for my feet; but it took time to put on with my husband's help. I stop using compression socks years ago because the materials in the others would give my skin a rash and I would start to itch. So far, this one seems to fit nicely and my skin seems to tolerate it. I would like to review this again after 1-2 months of use to really give a more objective and thorough review. January 3, 2015