Quarrow Elite Trout Fly Combo
The Quarrow Elite Trout Outfit is the all-in-one combo for fly fishermen. This fly fishing combo includes everything anglers need - from a high-modulus graphite fly rod and pre-spooled reel to the sturdy Cordura tube case. The 9 ft. 5wt. rod offers versatility and is matched with a large arbor reel equipped with Rulon drag for smooth performance. The Quarrow Elite Trout Fly Combo has all the gear you need to start fly fishing today.
- Quarrow fly rod with reel and case
- 9'0" 5wt. 4 piece high-modulus graphite fly rod
- Maple wood reel seat with aluminum ring
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Outfitted with hard chrome snake line guides
- Diecast/machined aluminum reel frame and spool
- V-cut large arbor spool reduce line coiling
- Smooth drag performance from the Rulon drag
- Easily convertible right and left hand retrieve
- Pre-spooled with weight forward floating line, 20 lbs. backing line, and tapered leader
- Includes Cordura tube case with zipper reel pocket and convenient shoulder strap
- Length: 9'0"
- Pieces: 4
- Weight: 5wt.
- Model: 5498
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 19680346
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby possibilitarian Flyrod upgrade Have only had one short chance to use the rod and reel package. First impressions: definitely a different, and better, action than my fiberglass 7.5' rod. Took a little getting used to the different timing (primarily due to the additional length of the rod and the cast). Really looking forward to using this on the stream (hopefully this weekend). All in all, a great package at a really affordable price. July 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Zoomie Fly Rod Thusfar I am very pleased with this product. It operates smoothly and exactly as advertized. I have been fly fishing for over 40 years, and it is hard for me to understand why anyone would pay more for a light-weight rod, reel, backing and line, and leader. A great deal! April 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Stimpy Better than expected My wife bought me this pole for our anniversary. Big surprise after being told, "No more fishing stuff!. I took it out of the box and it looked nice and felt nice. I'm somewhat new at fly fishing and only had the cheapo combo, but when I took this to the water, I was amazed at how nicely it casted. The reel is reversible and has an adjustable drag. The flyline that is prespooled on it casts nicely. The rod has a nice action. It is light enough to feel the fly on the back cast, but fast enough to snap the line forward and get it "out there". So far there isn't anything I can complain about. Fish on! August 5, 2013
1-3 of 3