Wilson US OPEN Tennis Racquet
Be ready this August with your own Wilson® US OPEN® tennis racquet. Featuring a commemorative US OPEN® design, the unstrung tennis racquet is built with fused graphite for lightweight maneuverability on the court. Double Holes® technology increases grommet size for greater string movement and a larger sweet spot, while Arc 2 provides stability and control so you can ace your returns and stay competitive against any opponent.
- Prestrung racquet
- Fused graphite construction in a commemorative US OPEN® design
- Double Holes™ grommet technology increases string hole size permitting greater movement and a larger sweetspot
- Arc 2 technology allows for greater stability with added control
- AirLite bumper guard offers durable protection
- Perforated grip aids in moisture absorption
- Lightweight composition for great playability
- Racquet bag not included
- Model: WRT32550U
- Length: 27"
- Head Size: 103 in. sq.
- Weight (strung): 10.2 oz. / 290 g
- Balance (strung): 1 pt. Head Light
- Cross Section : 23 mm Arc
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 19690656
Rated 3.7 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sree Wonderful. Good power Racquet is Wonderful.It got good power and Nice Grip June 11, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5áby Mike Only for beginners This is a decent enough racquet, but only for beginners. If you hit the ball hard enough to put topspin on it you won't like this racquet. After about a dozen hours on it the strings are loosening. September 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5áby Jgold4 Great Racket I got this racket about 6 months ago, when I started competing for my school, it was my first major racket. It really was a good all around racket, its lightweight so its easy to swing. The slice and topspin you can get with it is moderate but it really depends on your ability. Its not easy to get a lot of power on it but when you hit the sweetspot it really gets off a good shot. I found it very easy to serve with it and have gotten numerous aces with it. It will last you quite a bit but don't drop it too much or it will crack, i learned that the hard way. Overall, it is a good racket to invest your money in, I dont recommend it for advanced players but I would if you are taking the step up from a beginner and are looking to dedicate more time to the sport. August 4, 2013
1-3 of 3