Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
The ideal insulating layer or outerwear in extremely cold climates. The Nano Puff jacket is constructed of warm, incredibly lightweight 60g PrimaLoft® One insulation to block out the cold. This full-zip jacket also features a wicking interior storm flap for extra protection and multiple zippered pockets for organization. The Patagonia® Men's Nano Puff Jacket brings winter weather protection in a classic style.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight 60g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high-hand zippered pockets have clean finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as self-stuff sack with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester with Deluge® DWR finish
- Style: 84211
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 19736466
Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Jacket 2 2
Excellent jacket Keeps you warm without all the bulk. Would recommend this jacket to anyone. This is a 12 on a scale of 10 February 19, 2014
perfect for a bigger guy! love this jacket on my husband that doesn't like extra bulk but needs a little warmth...fits well and looks good on! January 6, 2014
1-2 of 2