Top Flite Women's Aero Driver
Save $60.02 (60%)
The women's Aero Driver is designed with Convex Crown Aerodynamics (CCA), which reduces clubhead drag, generating insane clubhead speed for more distance. It's sleek, teardrop head enhances the speed while the Draw Weighting Screw provides forgiveness on off-center hits because it is placed near the heel of the driver. The Top Flite Women's Aero driver will produce longer, straighter distance on every swing.
- Women's driver designed with Convex Crown Aerodynamics (CCA) to reduce clubhead drag for greater clubhead speed and longer distance
- Teardrop head design creates a sleek, aerodynamic head shape to lower aerodynamic drag for faster clubhead speeds
- Draw weighting screw is placed near the heel for forgiveness on off-center hits and to promote a draw flight providing longer, straighter ball distance.
- Grafalloy®: ProLaunch red shaft features launch monitor tuned technology to optimize trajectory with every swing for greater distance and more accuracy
- 460cc, 4-Piece Forged Titanium ladies head construction provides maximum C.O.R. for longer distance, even on miss-hits, with more consistency and better feel
- Includes premium headcover
- Top Flite
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 19742106
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb Great Driver I was replacing a 6 year old driver that was offset. I talked to our pro and he suggested I look at a Cobra since very few manufacturers make an offset club anymore. I went to the golf shop and found 3 Cobra ladies drivers and the Top Flight Aero that were all offset. I hit all of them into the net, and the Top Flight felt better than any of the others, so I bought it . Have been to the driving range and played a couple of rounds and love this club. I am probably getting at least 20 yards more than I was getting from my old club, hitting it about 175+. Another thing I like about the club is that the shaft is a about 42" which was the same as my old club. They are making ladies clubs approx. 44" now. I am 5'5 and the length is perfect for me. I did not like the grip that came on the club, it felt grainy, so I purchased a nice grip and had it re-gripped before leaving the store for $10, well worth it. October 18, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by GolfingJunkie Golf Club Really haven't used it yet as my golf leagues haven't started. I did use it a couple times in the back yard - seemed to be okay. But it's not the club, it's the person holding the club, that makes a difference. April 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CeeJay Love it! Just played 2 times since purchase, but very pleased with increased distance and comfort in using. June 25, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Charpeek The loft is what I needed to get the ball in the air!! So far this driver has proven to assist my game. I'm not getting any more distance but for me to be able to hit my drives straight and in the air, has mad a big difference in my game. Now, can you make club that will help my chipping and putting?? June 18, 2013
1-4 of 4