Dictate the tempo of the game in the 2nd Degree Speed. A synthetic upper ensures comfort and durability while ankle straps offer increased durability and style. The Warrior® 2nd Degree Speed lacrosse cleat features a vapor tek moisture management liner that provides game long comfort by wicking away excess moisture to keep your feet dry. The 14 peg molded TPU outsole delivers maximum traction to blow past defenders on your way to the net.
- Synthetic leather upper with ankle strap provides durability, stability and added flare
- Lightweight, mesh-based tongue increases flexibility and breathability
- Vapor tek moisture management liner keeps feet dry and comfortable by removing excess moisture
- Elevated TPU in the lateral/medial heel and forefoot areas reinforce stability, traction and product longevity
- Medial cork screw studs deflect field turf beads during roll-specific movements
- Mid-foot stability structure ensures increased arch support
- Medial and Lateral heel counter offers enhanced rear motion control
- Molded TPU outsole with 14 lightweight TPU (thermo polyurethane) pegs deliver superior traction and motion control on all field playing surfaces
- Weight: 11.25 oz.
- Style: WMSSM2
Country Of Origin: Imported