Cressi Kids' Get Wet Snorkeling ComboItem Number: 19806696
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
They'll love exploring the underwater world with a snorkeling combo designed just for kids! This combo includes the Perla Jr. Mask, a Dry Kids' Snorkel and a reusable carry bag. The Perla Jr. Mask is designed to fit kids' smaller face shapes and features a comfortable 100% silicone skirt, while the Dry Snorkel is 100% submersible with an easy-clear purge valve. The Cressi® Kids' Get Wet Snorkeling Combo is perfect for your young explorer!
- Combo includes: Perla Jr. Mask, Dry Kids' Snorkel and a reusable carry bag
Perla Jr. Mask
- Designed specifically to fit kids' smaller faces
- Tempered glass lenses prevent leaks and discomfort
- 100% silicone skirt provides ultimate comfort
- Quick-release strap buckles
Dry Kids' Snorkel:
- Sized smaller than the adult version for young explorers
- Dry top snorkel is 100% submersible - valve seals breathing tube when submerged
- Flexible lower bore and angled mouthpiece reduce jaw fatigue
- Mouthpiece is made of hypoallergenic silicone
- Purge valve allows easy clearing
- Ergonomic shape delivers maximum comfort
- Adjustable clip allows you to secure to any mask
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ShyMayahMom Works great, but only for small children... I bought these for my 4 and my 8 yr old... My 4 yr old had no problem using it, and loves hers. It fits well, and it easy and comfortable for her to use. The mouthpiece is not overly large. She thoroughly enjoyed her vacation with it. The barrel on the snorkel is too short for my 8 yr old. Even though it's a dry snorkel, the top kept submerging in water and she would end up gasping and choking. I think there was too much space between her mouth and the surface of the water to allow for it to stay in dry air while she was on the surface. We ended up returning it and will be getting her an adult size. She is 52" and 76lbs. October 15, 2013
1-1 of 1