Mountain Hardwear Shaka 70L Internal Frame Pack
Stow everything you need for a weekend escape in a lightweight, durable and easy-to-organize frame pack! Customize your suspension for the perfect fit, while the HardWave frame sheet helps you balance your load. Pockets galore will keep all your gear well organized and within easy reach. The hydration-compatible Mountain Hardwear® Shaka 70L Internal Frame Pack is a comfortable solution for your next backpacking trek!
- Deluxe comfort fit
- Customizable suspension with 3" hook & loop torso adjustment
- Swappable shoulder straps
- HardWave frame sheet is rigid horizontally but flexible vertically in strategic places for ultimate performance
- Lightweight FitLock hip belt
- Aluminum perimeter stay locks into hipbelt for excellent load transfer
- Upper horizontal stay forms a stable base for heavier loads
- Large easy-access front pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Side & lower gear access provided by J-shaped water-resistant zipper
- Easy access angled side pockets with bungee can be used to store water bottles
- Floating removable zippered top pocket w/security pocket
- Quick-access floating zippered hydration sleeve with dual zippers allowing the tube to exit to either the right or left
- Internal compression keeps smaller loads controlled
- Stowable ice axe and trekking pole loops
- Additional 8L of volume in skirt extension for overloads
- Body: 210D HT velocity nylon
- Accent: 210D TripleHex ripstop nylon
- Bottom: 840D HT ballistic nylon
- Capacity: 65L
- Torso fit range: 15"-18"
- Waist range: 27"-31
- Weight: 4 lb 4 oz
- Capacity: 70L
- Torso fit range: 17"-20"
- Waist range: 30"-35"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Capacity: 75L
- Torso fit range: 19.5"-22.5"
- Waist range: 34"-39"
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Style #: OU5370
- Mountain Hardwear
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 20005856
Mountain Hardwear Shaka 70L Internal Frame Pack 1 1
Defective It came without hip belt. It is no use without hip belt. Product has been returned. It may be a fine backpack, but can't tell because it is unusable. June 9, 2014
1-1 of 1