Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 Person Tent 2013
The Drifter 2 Person Tent offers easy setup, versatility and loads of features all in one convenient package. This 2-person tent is fully waterproofed and lets you pitch quickly and easily with the unique DryPitch construction system. Set up the complete tent, fly and footprint only or canopy only depending on the weather and your needs. The Mountain Hardwear® Drifter 2 includes a rain fly, footprint and gear loft.
- 2 person tent
- DryPitch fly-first pitch system lets you set up in the rain and stay dry
- Watertight construction
- Fully taped fly
- Taped perimeter seam
- Welded corners & welded guy clip anchors
- Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- DryPitch system allows you to set up a superlight shelter using just the fly, poles & footprint
- Mesh/canopy doors feature dual-slider zippers
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point & zipper pulls
- Mesh storage pockets give you room to store your gear
- DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Poles: 1
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Rainfly included
- Footprint included
- Gear loft included
- Dimensions: 93" x 50"
- Floor area: 32 sq ft
- Peak height: 45"
- Vestibule area: 10 sq ft (each)
- Fly material: 75D polyester taffeta, 1500mm PU
- Canopy material: 68D polyester ripstop DWR
- Floor material: 70D nylon taffeta, 3000mm PU
- Packed weight: 5 lbs 11 oz
- Minimum weight: 4 lb 12 oz
- Lightweight pitch weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
- Packed size: 25" x 7"
- Style: OU9647
- Mountain Hardwear
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 20005976
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 44&outdoors Good Pack Tent I have used my Drifter 2 for two years in the Pacific North West. I have camped in sub freezing wet, warm wet and hot dry weather I have always been dry and comfortable. The tent pitches quick and easy as well as taking down and is easy to get back in bag. The double vestibule is perfect when alone I store my pack and supplies on one side and get in and out on the other. When my wife blesses me with her presence she has her side and I have mine with plenty of room and comfort. This tent is one of my most valued out door possessions. When in trouble with the little lady it is way better than the dog house and the dog agrees. March 5, 2014
1-1 of 1