Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 Person Tent 2013Item Number: 20005986
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Hit the trail with a versatile, lightweight tent! The DryPitch system lets you set up in the rain and stay dry! The Drifter 3 includes lots of storage, including a gear loft, two vestibules and mesh storage pockets. The Mountain Hardwear® Drifter 3 Tent lets you use the included rain fly and footprint alone for a superlight shelter setup, the canopy for fair weather or the full tent for ultimate protection from the elements.
- 3 person tent
- DryPitch fly-first pitch system lets you set up in the rain and stay dry
- Watertight construction
- Fully taped fly
- Taped perimeter seam
- Welded corners & welded guy clip anchors
- Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- DryPitch system allows you to set up a superlight shelter using just the fly, poles & footprint
- Mesh/canopy doors feature dual-slider zippers
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point & zipper pulls
- Mesh storage pockets give you room to store your gear
- DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Poles: 1
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Rainfly included
- Footprint included
- Gear loft included
- Dimensions: 93" x 66"
- Floor area: 43 sq ft
- Peak height: 47"
- Vestibule area: 10 sq ft (each)
- Fly material: 75D polyester taffeta, 1500mm PU
- Canopy material: 68D polyester ripstop DWR
- Floor material: 70D nylon taffeta, 3000mm PU
- Packed weight: 6 lbs 9 oz
- Minimum weight: 5 lb 7 oz
- Lightweight pitch weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Packed size: 25" x 7"
- Style: OU9648
- Mountain Hardwear
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jackie 27 good tent This tent is not big enough for 3 people and gear. Otherwise, it is a good tent. June 27, 2013
1-1 of 1