Nike Women's Studio Wrap Three-Part Pack
Save $28.01 (25%)
- Take $15 Off Doorbuster on Select Athletic Apparel Purchase of $59.99 and Up!! Enter Code “APPL” at Checkout.
The Nike® Studio Wrap Pack is ideal for your barefoot athletic activities. Complete with a wrap, ribbon and flat, this athletic shoe offers the support and comfort you crave in your yoga, barre and dance classes. You can tailor this shoe to fit your own personal needs, while the barefoot feel provides you with ultimate comfort. A no-slip grip and lightweight flexibility in the Studio Wrap allows you to focus your mind on your workout.
Click here to see the four ways to wear the Nike Studio Wrap.
- Ballet-inspired studio wrap shoe
- Includes a wrap, ribbon and flat in one convenient pack
- Barefoot feel with hygiene protection and traction to help prevent slipping
- Customized ribbon provides support and style when wrapped under the arch and around the ankle
- Flat slips over the wrap for studio-to-street protection and durability
- Silicone traction pattern on the Studio Wrap for grip on indoor surfaces
- Includes mesh garment bag and washing instructions for long-lasting wear
- Packaged in a drawer-like box for convenient storage
- Style: 555173
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 20051486
Nike Women's Studio Wrap Three-Part Pack 3 3
Wrap Pack Quick receipt of product. I wear 8.5 in Nike Running shoes, I ordered an 8.5 for the wrap pack & probably would order 1/2 size smaller next time. Not uncomfortable but think a slightly smaller size would be a better fit. It is a 3 part pack, but also included a cute little mesh bag for the wraps which was a nice bonus. October 1, 2014
Awesome Sauce The ribbons are just right for the extra support. The cover is comfortable and snug. Plus the outside shoe is great for walking to and from practice. As a dancer this is a great product. Friction, flexibility, and lightweight is all within this shoe. July 26, 2014
A Wonderful Investment When I ordered this product, I saw a few reviews recommending that I order a half-size down because the fittings ran small. I am glad I heeded the advice. When I received them, at first they felt a little tight but after a week breaking them in/stretching them with my feet, they fit perfectly. I am typically a 5 1/2 Wide but I ordered the 6. The wrap is remarkably comfortable and flexible, just what I needed to practice massage while maintaining a grounded connection to the floor. It offers just enough traction without being clunky like a sneaker. The only downside I found of the product, is the outside flat that comes with it. For me, it's too tight and rubs on the back of my ankle very harshly. It's not the size of the sole itself that's tight, but the elastic band that makes up its border/edges. Other than that, it is a great product and I decided it's a good investment for my career so that I may have the foot support I need without the traditional heft of most other footwear. June 29, 2013
1-3 of 3