Cressi Adult Gara 2000 Freediving FinsItem Number: 20055816
Gear up for your next dive with a pair of high-performance freediving fins! The Gara 2000 is a lightweight, durable fin that uses a 3-material molding process to create a comfortable, supple foot and a strong, stiff heel that's ideal for deep diving. The long blades feature built-in stringers and runners to direct water flow and help you kick more efficiently. The Cressi® Gara 2000 Freediving Fins have a full foot pocket for all-day comfort.
- First fin in the industry to be manufactured using a 3-material molding process
- Lightweight & durable
- Ultimate performance for deep free dives and spearfishing
- Stiff blade is designed for deep diving
- Comfortable full foot pocket
- Long blades have built-in stringers & runners to direct water flow and create a more efficient kick
- Multiple-compound construction adds comfort and suppleness in the foot and strength in the heel and blade
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country Of Origin: Italy