Cressi Adult Light Swim FinsItem Number: 20147416
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Whether you're training in the pool or headed out for a snorkeling trip, you'll need a comfortable pair of swim fins. The Cressi® Light Swim Fins are constructed from light, reactive materials to deliver an effective yet non-tiring kicking motion. The short blade design ensures highly effective muscle training without cramping. The anatomically-designed foot is made of soft elastomers to keep you comfortable during even the longest workouts.
- Designed for the pool, training and snorkeling
- Short blade is made of light, reactive materials for effective, non-tiring kicking motion
- The side of the blade features a soft elastomer protective profile to prevent injury to other swimmers
- Computer-designed foot is constructed from soft elastomers
- Foot area features an anatomical design for lasting comfort
- Wide-soled foot makes it easy to put on and take off your fins
- Sizing: Men's shoe size
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country Of Origin: Italy
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnC Training Fins These fins were purchased for my son to use for training with his swim team. They work just fine for that purpose. I don't know why you would need to buy the more expensive fins for training. The fins would probably work perfectly fine for snorkeling where you didn't need a lot of underwater propulsion. June 12, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by joulbee size is too big I ordered a size 7/8 but it is men size so they are to big for me. I will be returning the product. Otherwise, the fins look good. December 17, 2013
1-2 of 2