SwingSmart Golf Swing Analyzer
Golfers can improve their game using the quick and easy SwingSmart training aid. Combine the electronic device and the free iPhone/Android app to receive instant feedback and key areas of improvement. After each swing, four key statistics and a 3-D swing view generate. The SwingSmart Golf Swing Analyzer attaches to any club and provides accurate readings of tempo, attack angle, face angle, and swing speed that aid in overall swing improvement.
- Golf swing analyzer invented by golfers for golfers
- Provides the information needed for improvement with no distractions
- Accurately measures tempo, attack angle, face angle, and swing speed
- Works with every club, including putter for overall game improvement
- Incorporates videos starring Peter Kostis that illustrate golf swings to help players reach their goals
- Electronic sensor module attaches to the underside of the shaft and analyzes complete swing motion
- Instant feedback data sent to Android, iPad or iPhone devices for review
- Save "best" swing and compare to other swings or email to instructor for feedback and advice
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 20228206
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shogun Lack of Instructions Although this appears to be a great product, we are returning it as the directions fail to mention several quirks of this system. I did email swingsmart and they did provide a timely response on possibilities of why this system didn't work, but these problems and solutions should be in the instructions and should not require any guess work for the end user and should not require emails. Therefore, we are returning the swingsmart for poor instructions and the fact they cannot be used unless a golfer uses their parameters of not moving before the swing. It looks likes a great item, but I believe this must conform to the golfer's habits, not what the factory engineers believe to be correct. June 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottS27 Clearly the best product of the swing analyzers. Head and shoulders above the rest. I tried several of the other swing analyzers, hoping I'd get some ideas about how to improve my short game. After going through several and returning them (they either worked so poorly or didn't work at all), a friend suggested I give it one more try with SwingSmart. I'm glad I listened!! Finally, a product lived-up to the advertising and worked right away with no headaches getting set-up. The views in 3D mode are awesome, but the area that was most helpful to me was for putting. Some of the others don't even handle putting, which makes no sense to me. I've spent hours just refining my putting stroke by laying my iPad on the ground next to the ball and watching the swing appear. Very cool. This thing really works! November 26, 2013
1-2 of 2