The North Face Boys' Montana Gloves
Keep your little man happy, smiling and comfortable in the Montana Gloves. These waterproof, breathable gloves provide ample warmth and won't restrict mobility. The full-coverage gauntlet blocks his little fingers from the snow while the synthetic gripper palm gives him a tight hold on ski poles. No kid likes cold fingers. He'll be a happy campers all day wearing The North Face® Boys' Montana Gloves.
- New design provides a modern look and feel
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof, warm and breathable
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Synthetic gripper palm for added grip
- Fabric: Shell: nylon oxford, Lining: 100% polyester, Palm: synthetic leather
- Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™
- Style: A6TM
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 20256256
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by IOWADad Paid for Quality I bought these for my 8 yr old. I got tired of his hands getting wet inside of the cheaper gloves we bought him to go out in the snow with. I decided to pull the trigger and go with a reputable brand name. He doesn't have wet and cold hands when playing in the snow now, unless he gets snow down the inside. He always says his hands are warm and dry! December 4, 2014
1-1 of 1