Nathan Speed 2 Hydration Belt
Rip through an intense run and stay hydrated with the Nathan Speed 2 Hydration Belt. A limited-stretch, soft Velcro closure keeps this Nathan hydration belt in place while the molded holsters ensure you stay hydrated with two 10-ounce bottles. The feather light pocket fabric provides lightweight durability while SureGrip loops let you adjust the waist without breaking stride.
- Limited stretch, soft Velcro closure keeps belt in place
- Molded holsters hold two 10-ounce/300 ml bottles
- Flasks ensure one-handed access
- Elasticized stretch belt with soft binding for a custom, comfortable fit
- Feather light pocket fabric is lightweight and durable
- Dual SureGrip loops great for on-the-go waist adjustments
- Style: 4619N
- Small = Waist Size 26"- 32"
- Medium = Waist Size 32" - 38"
- Large = Waist Size 38" - 44"
- X Large = Waist Size 44" - 50"
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 20257246
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by trailrunner Quality gear Ordered my waist size but was too large. I had to recorder a size smaller. I ordered a medium but slipped on hips. I went to the belt that had one size fits all and was self adjusting . I do a lot of trail running and the product does well. June 19, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ryeguy Nathan Speed 2 This is a great hydration belt that I have used for 7 years. This is great for holding some water without too much weight, plus keys, money, id... After 5 years of use, one bottle formed a split but ordering new bottles was easy and relatively inexpensive. May 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bradzo6 Good for 10-15 mile training runs This is a good product. The pros are the two compartment rear storage compartment and the 10oz bottles, making it a good choice for 10-15 mile training runs. The cons? I am not impressed with the front pocket; its small and not roomy enough for anything other than salt tabs--why not have something a bit larger for Sport Beans or a couple of gels? The overall quality is good. Make sure you get a snug fit to ensure no bouncing of bottles during your run. August 17, 2013
1-3 of 3