Nike GK Spyne Pro Soccer Goalie Gloves
The Nike® Goalkeeper Spyne Pro Gloves offer comfort and stability in the box. Built with Bio-Align technology, the soccer goalie gloves are formed in a catch-ready position for reduced stress during action. Spyne Finger Supports provide added stability during catches or blocks and super-soft latex foam provides enhanced grip and impact absorption. The Nike® GK Spyn Pro gloves fit comfortably thanks to the wraparound wrist band closure.
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- T90 Spyne Finger Supports offer stability when catching or blocking shots
- Pre-curved Bio-Align technology positions each hand in a catch-ready position for minimized hand stress
- 3mm super-soft latex foam enhances glove grip and impact absorption
- Wraparound wrist band with VELCO® brand fastener for a comfortably snug fit
- Finger supports are not removable
- Materials: 100% ABS
- Vendor colors: Yellow/Black
- Model: GS0257-770
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 20388886
Nike GK Spyne Pro Soccer Goalie Gloves 5 5
amazing gloves! I bought my daughter these gloves for the start of her season and so far they have been holding up great! she loves them, we thought because they were nike that they might rip but she has had them for quite a while now and no rips! they are also very sticky when it comes to grabbing the ball. i recommend these gloves. August 3, 2014
First Time Nike Glove Owner Our daughter usually prefers Reusch but since her gloves needed replacing prior to a game we could not get another pair in time. We found these similar gloves which we never liked Nike GK gloves but purchased them anyway. Surprisingly enought the grip on this gloves made for some great ball handling and saves. After a season of play(about 3 months) the gloves began to wear starting from the thumb and working around finger tips into palm. She keeps her gloves clean and wipes them down after every game to prevent this but could not keep them from cracking. Again, we liked how and gloves performed but cannot see buying 3-4 pair a year. Probably stay with Reusch which seem to last longer. Not sure how to rate them but if its a glove you only need for a few months than yes. February 11, 2014
great gloves Gloves are awesome once i removed the security lock that was firmly attached to them. Someone missed that before they shipped! Other than that unexpected and irritating exception, I'm glad to have the gloves. December 7, 2013
EXCELLENT GLOVES After a couple of seasons of wear my daughter's old gloves finally gave out just before the State Semifinal Soccer game. We bought these with expedited delivery to get them in time. My daughter was ecstatic. She is a two time All State goalie, and she loved them, as she wore them through the semifinal and final games, on the way to winning the state championship. We cannot comment on the long term durability of the product, but can say that they performed expectionally in wet and cold weather while they were new. She could not be happier with the purchase, and looks forward to using them through the summer and in college next year. November 5, 2013
Gloves ripped I bought my son these gloves and he used them for two weeks and they ripped out by the thimb September 10, 2013
1-5 of 5