CRKT Knives Lake 111 LBS Drop Point Knife
Save $3.06 (10%)
The Lake 111™ Lockback LBS™ Folding Knife was developed with safety in mind. The Lock Back Safety™ button secures the blade in position, so it won't fold in when cutting gets tough, and it won't accidentally open when it shouldn't. The classic drop point blade is made of high quality 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a Razor-Sharp edge. The CRKT&rag; Lake 111™ Lockback LBS™ Folding Knife is made for heavy-duty cutting.
- Locking liner folder with G10 green and black scales
- Lock Back Safety™ (LBS) button to secure the blade in open or closed positions
- Classic drop point blade constructed of premium 8Cr14MoV stainless steel
- Razor-Sharp blade edge
- Brushed stainless steel finish blade
- Fast ambidextrous opening with Dual Lake-style thumb studs
- Lockback release for one-handed closing
- Brass liners with aluminum scales
- Black anodized handle with finger choil and pommel
- Carry system 1 position brushed stainless steel clip
- Developed by Ron Lake, the father of the modern folding knives
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 4.125"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Model: 6855
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 20417596