Callaway Men's X-Tech Golf Glove
- Buy 2 for $22 on TaylorMade Burner or Callaway X-Tech Golf Gloves! Must Add All to Cart for Discount.
For maximum flexibility and ventilation, add the X-Tech golf gloves to your game. The multi-material design gives you both a comfortable and breathable fit. The thin and soft cabretta leather on the palm provides superior grip, while the synthetic leather on the top is durable, making the glove dependable round after round. The tech mesh in the Callaway® Men's X-Tech Glove enhances ventilation for the ultimate experience in comfort.
- Perforated cabretta leather on full-palm is thin and soft for seamless feel and grip
- Perforations reduces moisture and enhances breathability
- Microfiber synthetic leather on top provides smooth and durable fit
- Tech mesh creates breathability and moisture management
- Increased flexibility for better grip and club control
- Cadet Fit - Golfers with shorter fingers and wider palms
- Regular Fit - Golfers with proportional fingers and palms
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 20457756
Rated 4.1 out of 5áby 173 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Tazman Soft firm fit Feels soft and stays soft and non slip even with weather . May 23, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5áby madmike75 Very comfortable but not durable I bought this glove and only used it for two golf outings before it started to rip/come apart. The glove itself was very comfortable and worked great until it ripped. I was pretty disappointed as Callaway products are usually much better than this. May 17, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Golfbro Not so good The stitches started coming out of this after only a few rounds. I had to buy another one since this one didn't last. May 12, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Dean Ripped First time using it and it ripped right below my wrist. May 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Reeper Perfect Fit They were exactly what I expected,Great value, fit, and work great. April 28, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Stretch Not happy Played 36 holes with this glove and wore a hole in the palm. No reinforcement on the palm. Two golf trips and it's worthless. Not happy April 26, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby bogieman Don't Buy! Pulled glove on and ripped at the stitching around wrist. April 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Gaia it's a golf glove It fit my son and that was all that mattered. Good quality product. March 1, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Oralsurge1 Good construction This is a good glove for the money, held up well in a tropical golf climate. February 24, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5áby Bama Product is a second line product I returned the glove for the footjoy- the x tech was too tight wasn't as comfortable, and footjoy had better feel February 16, 2016