EvoShield Youth Chest / Back Guard ShirtItem Number: 20528146
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Designed to provide seamless compression and protection under your player's uniform, the EvoShield® Chest and Back Guard Shirt features EvoShield's® popular Gel-To-Shell Technology, which transforms soft, flexible pads into a custom-molded shield in minutes. The padding in the Youth Chest & Back Guard disperses impact rather than absorb to keep players fully-protected. Moisture-wicking performance fabric keeps them cool and dry.
- Integrated compression top designed to protect a young player's chest and middle back
- Gel-To-Shell Technology: Custom-molding, soft, flexible pads transform into a hard protective shell in minutes
- Padding disperses impact rather than absorb, unlike regular foams or plastics, for season-long protection
- Comfortable compression fit contours to the movements of the body to provide muscle support and better mobility under young players' uniforms
- Moisture-wicking performance fabric keeps athletes cool and dry
- Flat-lock stitching prevents painful chafing
- Shirt fabric is washable; shields are removable and hand washable
- Vendor color: grey
- Style: A100Y
WARNING: It is advised that you DO NOT open the foil packaging until you are ready to use. The product will turn into a hard protective shell within minutes of being opened and cannot be restored to its original state.
- Youth S: Chest Size = 24" - 28"; Weight = 48 - 74 lbs.
- Youth M: Chest Size = 28" - 30"; Weight = 74 - 92 lbs.
- Youth L: Chest Size = 30" - 32"; Weight = 92 - 110 lbs.
- Adult S: Chest Size = 32" - 36"; Weight = 128 - 153 lbs.
- Adult M: Chest Size = 36" - 40"; Weight = 153 - 195 lbs.
- Adult L: Chest Size = 40" - 44"; Weight = 195 - 230 lbs.
- Adult XL: Chest Size = 44" - 48"; Weight = 230 - 260 lbs.
- Adult 2XL: Chest Size = 48" - 52"; Weight = 260 - 330 lbs.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by EG Great product Product sizing true to fit. Great protection for my 10 year old son! July 18, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Deb This product has great features and relieves this GrandMothers mind !! Bought this for our 6 year old Grandson , while playing baseball this year he is the least one in the group. Felt so great to find him one small enough to fit & so well built to protect him from hard throws or catches...Relieves my mind as his Grandmother to know that he is safer wearing this..The fit was wonderful.. April 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by SD619 Baseball dad 80 dollars cheapest insurance you can get My son plays baseball year round and takes hits to his buddy from bad hopes and being hit by pitchers. This just ensures a little more protection and security. He loves it. Snuggle to the body, light weight and doesn't get in the way of his game. My 7u/8u ball player is even more confident when staying in front of the ball and hanging in the batter box. One of my best baseball purchases and made easier that DicKs had plenty in stock as well as different sizes of chest shield. Helped me decide on aiE and online purchase of cheat and back shield. March 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sebastian No good could be better quality.. St Stitching for shields coming undone No good could be better quality.. St March 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by "Protective" Father/Coach A must have for your young baseball player Purchased this for my son when he moved up from coach pitch (8 years) to kid pitch (9 October 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gary43 EvoShield is worth the money If your son is playing in Mustang or any other kid-pitch league, this is a must have. Our first weekend 4 batters were hit. The pyschological impact is just as important as the physical, and players are more at ease with being hit by a pitch if they have this on. September 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by KM Great product. I got this for my son who's moving from coach pitch to player pitch baseball. The initial quality of this product seems excellent. I only gave it 3 stars for Value since it's fairly expensive and we just got it, so I don't know if it's going to last long term. If I was writing this review after having had the product for a long time and the quality held up, I would give it at least 4 stars for Value. Instead of $90, I think $70 would be a better price. August 19, 2013
1-7 of 7