Eureka! Taron 2 Person TentItem Number: 20546086
Backpackers whose adventures frequently lead them into the backcountry will appreciate the durability and weatherproofing of the Eureka!® Taron 2 Person Tent. The Taron 2 features the V3 Enhanced Tent System, which delivers increased interior volume, optimal ventilation and stability. Mesh panels and a hooded fly vent provide air flow, while two vestibules, four internal pockets and an included gear loft give you lots of storage options.
- 2 person tent
- Seasons: 3
- V3 Enhanced Tent System - vertical strut vestibule pole for added volume, protected storage and better ventilation, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts to increase tent volume & aid stability and enhanced ventilation via a hooded fly vent and mesh panels
- Hooded vent in tent fly allows air flow
- 4 internal pockets - one on each side of the door and one on each side panel
- # of poles: 3
- Doors: 1
- Vestibules: 2
- Rainfly included
- 13" x 25" gear loft included
- Dimensions: 50" x 88" x 41"
- Floor area: 30.6 sq ft
- Front vestibule area: 13.2 sq ft
- Rear vestibule area: 3.8 sq ft
- Peak height: 41"
- Fly material: 68D 190T polyester ripstop 1800mm
- Wall material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta & 40D polyester no-see-um mesh
- Floor material: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 3000mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Frame: 7000 series aluminum, 8.5mm frame, 8.5mm fly pole, 8.5mm vestibule
- Min. weight: 4 lbs 14 oz
- Packed size: 5" x 18"
- Style: 2629031
Country Of Origin: China