Eureka! Taron 3 Person Tent
There's room for you, two friends and all your gear in the Eureka!® Taron 3 Person Tent. The V3 Enhanced Tent System creates a spacious interior area while enhancing air flow and increasing stability. Two full vestibules, six interior pockets and an included gear loft give you plenty of space to stash all your equipment. Hit the trail with the compact and lightweight yet roomy Eureka!® Taron 3 Person Tent!
- 3 person tent
- Seasons: 3
- V3 Enhanced Tent System - vertical strut vestibule pole for added volume, protected storage and better ventilation, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts to increase tent volume & aid stability and enhanced ventilation via a hooded fly vent and mesh panels
- Hooded vent in tent fly allows air flow
- 6 internal pockets - two in the front wall, 2 in the rear wall and one on each side
- # of poles: 3
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Rainfly included
- 19" x 26" gear loft included
- Dimensions: 66" x 88" x 46"
- Floor area: 40.3 sq ft
- Front vestibule area: 13.9 sq ft
- Rear vestibule area: 11.3 sq ft
- Peak height: 46"
- Fly material: 68D 190T polyester ripstop 1800mm
- Wall material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta & 40D polyester no-see-um mesh
- Floor material: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 3000mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Frame: 7000 series aluminum, 9.5mm frame, 9.5mm fly pole, 8.5mm vestibule
- Min. weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
- Packed size: 6.5" x 18"
- Style: 2629036
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 20546096