Eureka! Mountain Pass 2 Person TentItem Number: 20546106
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Journey into the backcountry with confidence in your Eureka!® Mountain Pass 2 Person Tent. This exceptionally durable dome tent features a sturdy aluminum frame and heavy-duty coatings on the floor and fly, for the ultimate in weatherproofing. The Mountain Pass delivers excellent ventilation with two mesh ceiling panels, two pop-out fly vents and high/low venting on both doors. Quick and easy setup lets you spend more time on the trail!
- 2 person tent
- Seasons: 3
- Extremely durable frame and heavy-duty coatings on floor & fly
- Freestanding design with clips and post & grommet assembly is easy to set up
- 2 mesh ceiling panels, 2 pop-out fly vents and high/low venting on doors provide excellent ventilation
- Large, side-opening D-style doors make entry & exit easy
- Clear polyurethane windows in the vestibule add visibility
- Four interior storage pockets
- # of poles: 2
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 2 + 2 in vestibule
- Vestibules: 2
- Rainfly included
- Gear loft included
- Dimensions: 60" x 90" x 48"
- Floor area: 37.5 sq ft
- Vestibule area: two vestibules totaling 33.31 sq ft
- Peak height: 48"
- Fly material: 75D Stormshield® polyester ripstop, 2000mm
- Wall material: 68D polyester taffeta
- Floor material: 75D polyester taffeta, 5000mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Min. weight: 6 lbs 8 oz
- Packed size: 7" x 18"
- Style: 2629050
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kayakjack great tent at a fair price awesome construction. well thought out design. very functional quick set up . no worries from rain or snow March 3, 2014
1-1 of 1