Eureka! Inntorest 2 Person Tent
Ideal for backcountry treks, the Inntorest Tent delivers high durability, light trail weight and a spacious interior all in one package. The Inntorest utilizes a frame and cross pole setup that creates increased headroom for a comfortable place to rest. Two vestibules, six interior pockets and an included gear loft provide lots of space for your gear. The Eureka!® Inntorest 2 Person Tent is built to withstand all your outdoor adventures!
- 2 person tent
- Seasons: 3
- Durable frame and heavy-duty coatings on floor & fly
- Designed for frequent use
- Frame & cross pole setup: Vertical end-section poles create increased headroom and better interior volume
- 2 vectored pullouts enhance stability, increase volume and provide ventilation
- 2 hooded fly vents provide air flow
- Six interior storage pockets - one on each side of the door and four in the roof
- # of poles: 2
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Rainfly included
- 15" x 27" gear loft included
- Dimensions: 88" x 54" x 40"
- Floor area: 33 sq ft
- Vestibule area: 9 sq ft each
- Peak height: 40"
- Fly material: 68D 190T polyester ripstop, 1800mm
- Wall material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta
- Floor material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 3000mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Frame: Aluminum, 8.5mm frame pole, 9.5mm fly pole
- Min. weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- Packed size: 6.5" x 16"
- Style: 2629053
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 20546116
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoadGlide Nice tent Just received the tent. I have not used it but did get a chance it up. Sets up easy and feels quality. I bought it to use motorcycle camping. Packs nicely and weight is not really important since the bike carries it. Paid $99 on sale. Seems to be better quality than other tents in the same price range. Can't wait to use it this summer. May 10, 2015
1-1 of 1