Eureka! Amari Pass 2 Person TentItem Number: 20546156
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
With its compact size and light trail weight, the Amari Pass is an ideal choice for backpacking. It packs up small, but gives you space for all your equipment with a full vestibule, three internal storage pockets and an included gear loft. The Eureka!® Amari Pass 2 Person Tent delivers superior ventilation with mesh panels and a hooded fly vent. The V3 Enhanced Tent System ensures maximum interior volume and enhanced stability.
- 2 person tent
- Seasons: 3
- V3 Enhanced Tent System - vertical strut vestibule pole for added volume, protected storage and better ventilation, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts to increase tent volume & aid stability and enhanced ventilation via a hooded fly vent and mesh panels
- Post & grommet setup
- Hooded vent in tent fly allows air flow
- 3 internal pockets - one on each side of the door and one on the bottom left side of the door
- # of poles: 2
- Doors: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Rainfly included
- 15" x 23" gear loft included
- Dimensions: 58" x 82" x 44"
- Floor area: 30.2 sq ft
- Vestibule area: 7.3 sq ft
- Peak height: 44"
- Fly material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 1800mm
- Canopy material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 1800mm
- Floor material: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 1800mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Frame: 7000 series aluminum, 8.5mm frame, 8.5mm vestibule
- Min. weight: 4 lbs 9 oz
- Packed size: 5.5" x 17"
- Style: 2629063
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jmaxride Bang For Your Buck! I was about to spend about $300 on a solo free-standing tent from a local outfitter when I came across this Eureka on sale at Dick's. I've had Eureka tents in the past that have served me well, so I figured I'd give it a try. Man, I'm glad I did. I used the tent on a three day trip on the AT this past weekend. It rained the entire time. This tent performed flawlessly. I stayed dry and comfortable each night. The tent was easy to setup, easy to take down, and packed down small. I was able to fit it and everything else for the 3 days into a 35L pack. I think the only thing I sacrificed by not getting the high dollar tent is about a pound of weight. I trimmed it a bit by ditching the carry bags (tent, poles, and stakes), gear loft, and replacing the stakes with Vargo titanium. Also, there is no footprint available for this tent, so I just cut a piece Tyvek to fit. In short, you won't be disappointed with this tent. October 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jill Dependable I purchased this tent as a replacement for a long loved Eureka Timberline 2 man tent. Out of the box, this tent was waterproof. I experienced a Lake Superior storm on an apostle island and stayed dry. The tent also stayed up in driving winds. It was very cold so I cannot speak to ventilation on this tent. It is very easy to set up. The only negative I have for this tent is the stakes. Invest in different ones. These bent in sand. August 6, 2013
1-2 of 2