Schutt AiR Maxx T Custom Batting HelmetItem Number: 20546486
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
Customize your batting helmet to match your ideal fit and style with the Schutt® AiR Maxx T Custom Batting Helmet. The Schutt® customizable batting helmet features a secure AiR Maxx TPU cushioning system to provide maximum impact absorption and exceptional comfort. The new and improved AiR-XE bold shell design offers unsurpassed style and fit, while AEGIS Microbe Shield™ fights odor-causing bacteria for long-lasting performance.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM BATTING HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Paint Design/Style
- Base Color
- Accent Color
- AiR-XE impact-resistant ABS plastic shell offers maximum protection and style
- AiR Maxx TPU cushioning offers maximum impact absorption and unsurpassed comfort
- TPU secure padding offers better impact absorption and heat management than traditional foam
- Schutt's®' lightest-weight design provides you with better focus and comfort at the plate
- AEGIS Microbe Shield™ anti-odor technology in the lining keeps your helmet fresh
- 14 ventilation holes enhance air flow to keep you cool
- Pre-drilled holes for facemask (not included)
- NOTE: All sales for custom batting helmets are final
- Proudly made and assembled in the USA
- Model: B3111
SCHUTT BATTING HELMET SIZE CHART:
- XS: Hat Size = 6-1/2" - 6-3/4"
- S: Hat Size = 6-7/8 - 7"
- M: Hat Size = 7-1/8" - 7-1/4"
- L: Hat Size = 7-3/8 - 7-1/2"
- XL: Hat Size = 7-5/8" - 7-3/4"
SCHUTT BATTING HELMET FITTING GUIDE:
- The lower inside edge of the front pad should be approximately 1" above your eyebrows
- With your head upright the helmet bill should be parallel to the ground
- The helmet should have a snug fit against your head
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by bomberbaseball Helmet Looks Great! Quick turnaround and great helmet. My only complaint is the sizing guide is not clear enough. They should use standard hat sizes rather then general S, M, L, etc... The helmet we received ended up being a little big but wearing a hat underneath works. March 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chet Schutt Helmet is REAL NICE, but............... Actually, it is well made and has a great finish to it. The customizing is very cool and worth the extra few $ to make one stand out. My only issue is the inside material. While it is really interesting the AIR protection, the finish to those "air bags" is what is some what useless. The air bags have too much give, so the size changes more than what you would want. I know helmets are supposed to be snug, however when buying online it is not that easy. So, when you generalize a size, there needs to be some corrective-ness to it.. If the air bags had a different finish, NOT SMOOTH, it would at least grip your hair/head a bit more and give more stabilization. Even a velcro sweat band in the front would help really make this helmet perform better. That being said, I will modify for my son to have more success with it staying on his head. Still it is cool helmet that with some home remedy will be prefect. Just not sure why R&D has not figured this out at Schutt.... It is pretty simple... Smooth = Slip March 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jay-bird great helmet This helmet is very comfterable and its nothing like those ones that your little leage team has and it really fits my needs I hope it fits yours so you should buy this awesome helmet now. November 11, 2013
1-3 of 3