Frogg Toggs Hellbender Wading Boots
The Hellbender Wading Boot makes it easy to walk through a stream and fish on slippery surfaces. The replaceable felt outsole gives you traction, while the padded collar secures and protects your ankle. The PVC mesh upper is designed to not only protect your feet, but is durable enough to last through numerous immersions and be ready to fish again. Pull on the Frogg Toggs® Hellbender Wading Boot over your waders and be ready for the water.
- Wading boot fits on over waders to provide traction on slippery river bottoms
- PVC mesh upper is designed to support and protect your feet
- Midsole is thick but lightweight for comfortable, heavy duty use
- Replaceable felt outsole provides traction
- Padded ankle collar secures your ankle in slippery conditions
- Nylon heel pull makes it easier to tug these on over waders
- Durable riveted speed lacing system
- Wide wading last
- Style: 251249
- Frogg Toggs
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 20552846
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by flyfisherman93 Don't Last Had these boots for about 6 months before losing the felt sole, and eventually the sole overall. Always dried them out- just didnt hold up- that said, I fish a lot (2-3 times a week) and have a lot of hours on them. Comfortable but just don't hold up. Wouldn't be bad for someone that fishes less. August 24, 2014
1-1 of 1