Browning Buckmark Dog Training Bumper
$7.99 to $8.99
The Buckmark Dog Training Bumper is used to train your dog in high level water retrieval skills. The resilient polymer construction is combined with a no-valve design that aids in buoyancy in the water while eliminating leaks. The sliding throw rope helps you get the distance you need to replicate real hunting conditions. The Browning® Buckmark Dog Training Bumper prepares you and your dogyou're your next waterfowl hunt.
- Training bumper for hunting dogs
- Constructed of heavy-duty polymer to resist damage
- Raised Browning® buckmarks improve mouth grip
- Valveless design aids buoyancy and eliminates leaks
- Sliding throw rope makes is easier to get long distance throws
- Small (S): 2"wide x 10"length, Ideal for smaller and younger dogs
- Large (L): 3"wide x 10"length, Ideal for larger dogs to simulate larger birds
- Yellow with Black Buckmark: High visibility design for use in most backgrounds
- Black with Yellow Buckmark: Best against bright or light colored backgrounds
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 20577766
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by JN Throws well, easy to see in the snow its almost too big around, but i have a smaller lab; otherwise it throws well, material pretty hard. I wouldnt say its worth $10 January 16, 2014
1-1 of 1