Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Front Country Lite Slip-On Shoe
Save $30.00 (30%)
Keep the Timerland® Men's Earthkeepers® Front Country Lite slip-on shoes close to the door for quick trips outside or all-day adventures. Designed for an eco-conscious, outdoor enthusiast, these casual shoes feature premium leather and 100% recycled lining, maximizing comfort and durability. The anti-fatigue EVA midsole provides superior support, so you'll want to wear the Front Country shoe for all activities.
- Premium leather upper for rugged durability
- Slip-on style allows for easy on/off
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic is comfortable and eco-friendly
- EVA midsole and 50% recycled Cambrelle lined footbed enhance comfort
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed provide all-day support
- Green Rubber™ outsole made with 42% recycled rubber boosts traction
- Style: 5160R
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 20663926
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by NobodyTellsMeNothing So far so good! Needed a nice pair of casual street/light trail shoes and so far these slip-ons have delivered. They're a snug fit which has given me good traction for light hiking and long walks on paved roads. I haven't walked in a deep enough puddle to comment on their ability to handle water. But they do a good job of keeping my feet dry while briefly walking through short wet grass and the occasional stretch of muddy ground. The only reason I haven't given these shoes 5 stars is that I've only had them for a month... so I cannot speak for their long-term durability. October 29, 2013
1-1 of 1