Nike LeBron Ambassador Backpack
See Price In Cart
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Grab all your gear and go in the durable LeBron Ambassador backpack. Made with 600D polyester and a water-resistant tarpaulin bottom, this Nike® backpack keeps your belongings safe and dry while the curved, adjustable shoulder straps and padded back panel offers carrying comfort. A padded laptop sleeve fits a 15" system, making the Nike® LeBron Ambassador backpack great for school and a separate shoe compartment is ideal for the court.
- 600D polyester delivers durability, keeps your gear safe and secure
- Water-resistant tarpaulin bottoms ensures your belongings are dry in all conditions
- Curved, adjustable shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry with every use
- Padded back panel adds cushion and comfort
- Haul loop adds carrying versatility
- Dual side pockets add storage and keep you organized
- Padded laptop sleeve fits 15" system, making the backpack great for the classroom
- Reflective elements add a safety feature in low light
- Separate shoe storage keeps your smelly gear separate and is great for the gym
- Insulated hydration pocket is great for keeping your drink cold
- Secure buckle closure
- Style: BA4750
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Carry-on Size: No
- Volume: 30 L
- Dimensions: 22" x 16" x 7"
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 20687136
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by meayygen Way too big The backpack looks way too big on me..Im just probably just a small girl (5'3..104pds) But I know guys that have this backpack and look great in it. The quality is wonderful and the backpack itself is very spacious. I play volleyball and basketball and always have to carry around all my gear and textbooks. The shoe compartment is very convenient as well as the cooler. I would recommend it for guys rather then girls but if your tall or have a long back it would suit you well September 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baldwin Big bag This bag is large and well-suited for a larger person that can handle its bulk and weight. There are many handy pockets and easily holds books, calculators, lunch, gym shoes and clothes. The material is sturdy and easy to clean. March 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof9 Very spacious This backpack has plenty of space for all my kid's school stuff. The straps are well padded and comfortable. September 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Twosweet4me21 This product is great! My son loves this backpack. It's spacious and stylish at the same time. January 28, 2015
1-4 of 4