Nike LeBron Ambassador Backpack
Grab all your gear and go in the durable LeBron Ambassador backpack. Made with 600D polyester and a water-resistant tarpaulin bottom, this Nike® backpack keeps your belongings safe and dry while the curved, adjustable shoulder straps and padded back panel offers carrying comfort. A padded laptop sleeve fits a 15" system, making the Nike® LeBron Ambassador backpack great for school and a separate shoe compartment is ideal for the court.
- 600D polyester delivers durability, keeps your gear safe and secure
- Water-resistant tarpaulin bottoms ensures your belongings are dry in all conditions
- Curved, adjustable shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry with every use
- Padded back panel adds cushion and comfort
- Haul loop adds carrying versatility
- Dual side pockets add storage and keep you organized
- Padded laptop sleeve fits 15" system, making the backpack great for the classroom
- Reflective elements add a safety feature in low light
- Separate shoe storage keeps your smelly gear separate and is great for the gym
- Insulated hydration pocket is great for keeping your drink cold
- Secure buckle closure
- Style: BA4750
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Carry-on Size: No
- Volume: 30 L
- Dimensions: 22" x 16" x 7"
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
Country of Origin: JordanWeb ID: 20687136
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by meayygen Way too big The backpack looks way too big on me..Im just probably just a small girl (5'3..104pds) But I know guys that have this backpack and look great in it. The quality is wonderful and the backpack itself is very spacious. I play volleyball and basketball and always have to carry around all my gear and textbooks. The shoe compartment is very convenient as well as the cooler. I would recommend it for guys rather then girls but if your tall or have a long back it would suit you well September 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof9 Very spacious This backpack has plenty of space for all my kid's school stuff. The straps are well padded and comfortable. September 3, 2014
1-2 of 2