2XU Compression Leg Sleeves
Take your training to another level with support and power in the Compression Leg Sleeves. Made with PWX Power fabric - engineered to maximize power, weight and flexibility - these 2XU leg sleeves increase compression. With the highest power denier, you get support and pressure throughout your entire lower body while moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool in these leg sleeves that let you train in any condition with UPF50+ sun protection.
- PWX Power fabric increases compression
- Graduated seamless design
- Highest power denier adds support and pressure to hamstrings, quads, calves and shins
- Graduated fit boosts circulation and speeds recovery
- UPF50+ sun protection for outdoor training
- Antibacterial fights odor and bacteria
- Moisture wicking keeps you cool and dry
- Style: UA1953B
- X Small = Calf Size: 13"-14.5", Quadricep: 18"-19.75"
- Small = Calf Size: 13.75"-15.75", Quadricep: 18.5"-21.5"
- Medium = Calf Size: 15"-17", Quadricep: 20.5"-23.5"
- Large = Calf Size: 16"-18", Quadricep: 21.5"-25"
- X Large = Calf Size: 17.5"-19.5", Quadricep: 23.75"-26"
- XX Large = Calf Size: 19"-21", Quadricep: 25"-27.5"
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 20697476
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rayne Poor design These would be a great product if the upper band had some sort way to prevent it from rolling down but without it they won't stay up and it's very annoying. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by jbworld33 works as advertised. ... My wife uses this not for sport but mainly when sitting because her legs don't get a whole lot of circulation mostly when she's at "rest" September 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Isaiah23 This product really works These leg sleeves really helped when i was playing basketball. January 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by John54 Good fit. Good product, does not have all-day hang-time though. Wish I would have purchased the tights instead. Shipping took way too long to receive, need to improve efficiencies for me to consider further purchase. October 22, 2014
1-4 of 4