2XU Compression Arm Sleeve
Boost performance and speed recovery in the 2XU Compression Arm Sleeve. With graduated pressure zoning, this sleeve supports the forearm, bicep and elbow while a graduated fit cuts back on fatigue and increases recovery. With soft fabric that wicks away moisture, the 2XU Compression Arm Sleeve keeps you cool and dry, while offering antibacterial quality and UPF50+ sun protection.
- Graduated pressure zoning adds support to forearm, bicep and elbow
- Adds circulation with graduated fit - reducing fatigue, speeding recovery
- Seamless construction ensures fit, protects against muscle and tendon damage
- Fabric is soft, breathable and wicks away moisture
- Increases oxygen to muscles
- Skin coverage keeps you warm
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Great for running, court sports, training and functional fitness
- Used for post workout and for rehab
- Style: UA2594A
- Size: Extra Small = Bicep girth 10''-11'', Forearm girth 8.25''-9.5''
- Size: Small = Bicep girth 11''-12.25'', Forearm girth 9''-11''
- Size: Medium = Bicep girth 12.25''-13.25'', Forearm girth 10.5''-12''
- Size: Large = Bicep girth 13.25''-14.5'', Forearm girth 11.5''-13''
- Size: Extra Large = Bicep girth 14.5''-15.75'', Forearm girth 13''-14.5''
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 20697496
Rated 4.6 out of 5áby 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Runlag Great for tennis elbow I have been using the 2XU Arm Sleeve for the last two weeks to help recover from tennis elbow and they've been great. I can tell that the compression is helping. Also, they look pretty cool when I'm wearing short sleeves! March 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby badelbow Ortho surgen recomended It is doing what he said it would do. No complaints other than a little had to get on. March 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby tricia warmth and support - really nice! Compression gear may not improve your game - does it? - but it sure is nice to have that added warmth and support around muscles. Things feel more stable. My husband and I are both tennis players and we are believers. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Cookie sizing was true This was a Christmas present for my son. The Dick's employee that helped me was awesome! (I thought I'd remember her name)She did the ordering & it showed up just in time! My 36 yr old son...who is becoming quite the runner was VERY pleased! January 8, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby JB48 Seems like a great item! While this is a great product, it did not fit my needs. It was a little over kill as I just needed compression in my bicep area do to an injury/surgery. I will tell you I went to your Princeton store and returned item. I found the staff at this location very helpful in trying to help me find the right support I needed. Unfortunately we could not find anything. Dealing with Dick's online and at the Princeton store has been a very pleasant experience. Thank You. February 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Hailey_dr Great when it fits I have a pair and so does my boyfriend. I love mine and they fit perfectly except they create a muffin top if you have ANY fat on your arms; going up a size would make the product null. My boyfriends loves it except as he's put on muscle he's had to go up sizes and if you're within a half inch of the next size the smaller one will be to tight and the bigger one will be to lose! Still love them though, do their job and good quality. December 18, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5áby rabbi135 This product is well made - quite strong. The more I wear this sleeve, the smaller the elbow cyst becomes. It is hot in the sun but not so much as you take it off. Even my standard poodle liked it, he ate half of one of the sleeves! September 23, 2013
1-7 of 7