Barska 1-4x28 IR SWAT-AR ScopeItem Number: 20725656
The Barsak® SWAT-AR Rifle Scope is designed specifically for tactical AR rifles. The rifle scope uses a glass-etched mil-dot reticle that illuminates from black to red and green so you can line up your target. It also features external target turrets that lock securely to prevent movement of the scope's windage and elevation. This Barska® scope is CO2 nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for 100% waterproof and fogproof protection.
** Learn more about THE PROS Gun Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Compact size
- Scope mounts low and ideally forward of the AR's charging handle
- Lowest magnification set at a true 1x magnification, can zoom in to 4x magnification for longer distance targeting
- At 1x magnification, scope can be used in conjunction with your rifle's iron sight
- Built in sniper edged sun-shade set back in the housing to allow the sun shade to cast a shadow and reduce glare for use in bright sun
- Multi-coated optical coating
- IR black, red and green Mil-Dot reticle
- Adjustment Knob: adjustable rheostat settings, easy grip target-style windage and elevation (locking turrets)
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Includes 1" dual cantilever ring scope mount, flip-up scope caps and one CR2032 3V lithium battery
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model: AC11872
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 909-445-8168.
- Length: 10"
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Objective Lens: 28mm
- Field of View (ft@100yds): 90/30@1x
- Exit Pupil: 7mm@1x, 28mm@4x
- Eye Relief: 4.5"
- Click Value: 1/4"
- Weight: 16 oz.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AIMnFIRE Highly Recommend Love this scope, clear lens. The reticle is very bright and easy to see. Badass scope for the money. Reticle is perfect. Changing reticle color from green to red with different brightness settings. Like how easy it is to zero. August 5, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rogue Rascal Barska 1-4x28 IR SWAT-AR Scope So I was looking for a poor mans ACOG for my AR and the Barska didnt meet my needs. The positive- It appeared durable, easy to mount. I thought the eye relief was good. I liked pretty much everything about the scope. It is a scope and says it in the title which I should have actually paid attention to because thats what I didn't like. The negative- It was much larger than I expected. What everyone else stated about mounting so far back that you couldn't hardly get to the charging handle was true. It is not parallax free. So basically, once you get it sighted, you have to shoot from the same exact cheek position on every shot. Great if you playing sniper games where your practicing breathing technics and all that stuff but once again not what I was looking for. Wanted something that hit the mark from any firing position with quick target accusation like an ACOG. So if you don't like the same things I didn't like and are on a budget, recommend an Aimpoint or EOTech which is what I ended up getting and love it. I would recommend the Barska for someone that likes to plink with a .22 cal. October 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snipe99 Solid This is a sharp piece of furniture for your rifle. It looks dangerous and takes the beating. Very bright clear optics. October 7, 2013
1-3 of 3