Dahon Adult MU P8 Folding BikeItem Number: 20727116
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Experience a lighter, stronger, and faster bike with the Dahon® Mu P8. While maintaining an extra light weight, this bike is durable enough for long weekend rides. The Mu P8 offers great performance and superior convenience.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame: PA Series, 7005 butted aluminum alloy, custom-drawn Sonus tubing, Lattice forged hinge, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies
- Fork: Dahon SlipStream, Puro U7 aluminum, patented Fusion technology, double butted tubing
- Brakes: Kinetix SpeedStop V brakes, stainless link, anchor and pivot bolts
- Levers: Avid FR5
- Brake Cable & Housing: Dahon LiveWire 7.0, anti-compression housing, Slick cables, DuPont L3 lubricant, alloy ferrules
- Handlepost: Radius V, adjustable, patented Fusion, Telescope, and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: Kinetix Comp, flat, double butted 6061
- Grip/Bars Tape: BioLogic Arx, lock-on function, reflective end plugs
- Seat: BioLogic Aria
- Seatpost: BioLogic PostPump+, 34 x 580 mm, forged aluminum clamp
- Seat Clamp: Dahon Turtleneck clamp
- Hub set: (F) Kinetix Neutron, cartridge bearings, Ultralight 58 gram design (R) Kinetix Comp, ground races, Labyrinth water seal, 8 spd. cassette, aluminum, QR
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel, brass nipples
- Rims: Kinetix Comp, doublewall, CNC machined sidewalls, wear line indicator
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 85 psi, Qualifier Compound casing, RaceGuard puncture protection, Reflex
- Pedals: Suntour folding, alloy body
- Shifter: SRAM Twist, Rapid-Rise, 8 speed
- Crankset: Kinetix Supra, forged 6061 cranks, 6061 chain ring, alloy CNC chainguard
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano HyperGlide 8 speed, 11-32T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearings
- Chain: KMC Z82
- Kickstand: Bracket Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip System: Magnetix system
- Luggage Bracket: Frame integrated Luggage Socket
- Accessory: Trouser strap
- Folding Size: 11.7" x 30.8" x 25.7"
- Folding Time: 15 sec
- Weight: 24.7 lb
- Suggested Rider Height: 4'8" - 6'4"
- Max rider weight: 230 lb
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty on bicycle frames, handle posts, and rigid forks to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all original parts on the bicycle, including suspension forks and rear shocks
- Model: 92-2-12
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China